Prologis Park Moerdijk is a modern logistics platform at Port of Moerdijk and consists of six state-of-the-art distribution facilities totaling approximately 200,000 SQM, which includes office and mezzanine floors.
Many international companies use Moerdijk as a center for their European and regional distribution operations. Examples include DSV, Lidl, Kuehne+Nagel and others.
The Port of Moerdijk and its industrial complex are on the Hollands Diep, between the international ports of Rotterdam and Antwerp, in the Rhine Scheldt Delta. Goods from around the world arrive and depart from this ideal base for logistics operations.
Moerdijk’s seaport is accessible by inland vessels via a widely branching waterway network that includes the Rhine, Meuse, Scheldt, Volkerak, Haringvliet, Markiezaatsmeer and various canals. The waterways are part of the Trans-European Transport Network.
|Warehouse: 37,376 sqm|
|Office: 1,200 sqm|
|Total: 38,576 sqm|
|Available as of July 2020|
- Clear height: 10.6 meters
- Column grid: 12.0 x 27.3 meters
- Fire alarm system and ESFR K25 roof net: yes
- Maximum floor load capacity: 35 kilonewtons per square meter
- Loading docks (with dock levelers): 32
- Drive-in doors: 2
- Heat in warehouse: heaters
- Lighting: TLD
- Warehouse: 150 lux
- Picking zone: 200 lux
- Car parking spaces: 115
- Truck parking spaces: 21
- Lighting: TLD
- Office rooms: 300 lux
- Stairs, corridors, restrooms: 100 lux
- Heating: :Combi central heating boiler and radiators, ventilated according to the principle of natural air supply and mechanical extraction
Ruben Vogels, Market Officer Benelux
Tel. +31 (0)20 659 02 04
Mobile: +31 (0)6 316 314 79
Email: [email protected]