Prologis Park Waalwijk DC3 is a modern logistics hub in the Brabant area with outstanding infrastructure and transport connections. Currently, Unit B with approximately 13,024 SQM is available.
Close proximity of the A59 motorway ensures a fast connection with the hinterland, providing easy access to the significant logistics centers of Rotterdam and Antwerp. The nearby regional transshipment Centrum Waalwijk B.V. (ROC Waalwijk) offers inland shipping, and a new barge terminal adjacent to Prologis Park Waalwijk DC3 is currently under construction.
With all of these attributes, Prologis Park Waalwijk DC3 is the ideal location from which to deliver multimodal logistics services to support the unprecedented growth in the region.
This modern, high-quality distribution center strengthens our position in this important market. Like all of our logistics park concepts, it gives us the ability to build long-lasting relationships with prospective clients and existing customers.
|DC3 Unit B|
|Hall: 11,668 sqm|
|Office: 542 sqm|
|Mezzanine: 814 sqm|
|Total: 13,024 sqm|
|Available as of July 2020|
- Clear height: 12.2 meters
- Column grid: 22.7 x 11.85 meters
- Fire alarm system and ESFR K25 roof-net sprinkler
- Maximum floor load capacity: 5,000 kilograms per square meter
- Loading docks (with dock levelers): 12
- Hall entrances: 1 per unit
- Heating: warehouse heating system with design temperature of 13 °C (at outside temperature of -10 °C) energy saving high performance gas-fired radiation panels (“donkerstralers”).
- Lighting: LED
- Warehouse: 200 lux
- Picking zone: 300 lux
- BREEAM accredited: yes
- Column free mezzanine
- WELL shell & core certification
- Open plan office with flexible lay out.
- Kitchenette, reception, social area: yes
- Lighting: LED
- Office rooms: 500 lux
Gina Helmold | Head of Capital Deployment, VP
Tel. +31 (0) 65 23 60 527
Email: [email protected]