Prologis Park Venlo is a modern logistics platform located in Trade Port West. Venlo is an excellent base for businesses across all sectors due to its dynamic residential environment and exemplary infrastructure. These include modern and well-equipped business parks, outstanding rail and road links, and strategic rail and barge terminals. The park is strategically situated between three urban clusters: Randstad in the west of the Netherlands, the ‘twin towns’ of Antwerp-Brussels and the belt of cities in North Rhine-Westphalia with a population of 18 million.
Prologis Park Venlo is situated near the intersection of the A67 and A73 motorways which connect westbound to Rotterdam and Antwerp, eastbound to the German Ruhr (Duisburg/Düsseldorf), northbound to Arnhem/Nijmegen and southbound to Maastricht, Liège and Brussels. Prologis Park Venlo can be reached via exit 39 on the A67 motorway and is connected to the Port of Rotterdam, the Port of Antwerp and the Port ofAmsterdam via daily rail shuttles. The park is adjacent to airports of Düsseldorf, Eindhoven, Maastricht, Liège, Amsterdam and Brussels which all have cargo facilities. Venlo has an inland barge container terminal, operated by European Container Terminal (ECT), which connects the park to Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Antwerp.
Prologis Park Venlo DC1
|UNIT 1||UNIT 2||UNIT 3||UNIT 4||UNIT 5||Total|
|Warehouse||3,721 sqm||4,059 sqm||3,861 sqm||4,074 sqm||3,948 sqm||19,663 sqm|
|Office||1,489 sqm||301 sqm||421 sqm||443 sqm||2,654 sqm|
|Total||5,210 sqm||4,360 sqm||4,282 sqm||4,074 sqm||4,391 sqm||22,317 sqm|
- Clear height warehouse 10.00m
- Floor Slab: Capability area loads of 30 KN/m2 and point loads of 54 KN per shelf post with a base plate of 200x200 mm. concrete=18 cm, flatness according to DIN18202. Table 3. line 4. order-picking area according to DIN 18202.Table 3 line 3.
- Dock levelers: 30pcs. -w/h = 2.5·2.0m - 60 KN dynamic telescopic lip with under-passages
- Steel sectional gate. electrical operated: 30pcs. - with = 2,6*3.0m.
- insulated with sight window
- Buffer each dock leveler 2pcs. rubber puffers -25x50x14cm
- Gate Sealing: each dock leveler one sealing - head and side flaps of PVC.concrete wheel guides
- Sliding Fire gates· 1 or 2 pcs per lire wall with = 4.0/4.5m
- Firedoor: according to the fire protection requirements
- 5 ground level accessdoors with = 4.0/4.5m
- Warehouse: LED
- Reception area. corridors and social rooms and stairs equipped with tiles 30x30 cm. sanitary facilities 15x15 cm. all with a skirting board h= 5 cm
- Office rooms equipped with anti-static. with standing chair rolls carnet. wear class 4
- Clean-off zone: 1.50x2.50 m at the main entrance
- Kitchenette: 2 times in the building.
- Windows. aluminum windows with insulating glazing Uw<1.1W/ m2K
- Inside doors: made of aluminum with glass-insert and a glass canopy.
- Inside doors: tubular chipboard door leaves. steel frame. Door stops.
- Inside walls: office- double planked gypsum board. Whit Hpainted. Wallpaper - sanitary facilities - tiles up to edge of door frame-15x 15 cm. existing (new space with equal standard)
- Ceiling: suspended mineral-fiber plate ceiling 60x60 cm • Office 21° C: profiled flat,-/valve radiators. step less thermostat valves according to the local work place legislation and infrared heaters.
- Office 21°C: profiled flat /valveradiators stepless thermostat valves according to the local workplace legislation and infrared heaters.
- Cooling HVAC in office
- Fencing: mesh-wire fence h=2.00 m. flagpoles in front of the office
- Entrance gates: Width = 10 m. with staff entrance door - manual operated (one truck area. one on left side of the building)
- Loading area: -1.20 m FFL warehouse, paving. suitable tor heavy loads SLW 60: max. slope of 4% (including concrete trailer plates)
- Access roads: cobblestones suitable for heavy leads SLW 60
- lawn: according to the requirements of the zoning plan
Gina Helmold | Head of Capital Deployment, VP
Tel. +31 (0) 652360527
E- Mail [email protected]