Prologis Park Amsterdam City DC1 is a sustainable City Distri Hub with direct access to the inner ring (A10) and in close proximity to the city (4,5 km). Its excellent accessibility – also by public transport – and strategic location makes DC1 very well suited for an efficient and sustainable ‘last mile’ delivery.
With electric vehicles, the last miles are made through environmental zones into the end customer, contributing to CO2-neutral city logistics and a healthy city climate. The DC features 35 dock doors for E-vans, all equipped with EV speed chargers with a charging capacity of 120 km per hour. The electricity is largely generated on site by solar panels on the façade and roof. That makes this urban distribution center the perfect building for a tenants with a great green ambition.
Take a Sustainable Drive
Explore and experience our sustainable Last Mile Urban Logistics facility Amsterdam City DC1 in 3D Virtual Reality. And let us show you all about the facts and insights of this unique redevelopment.
- Last-mile Urban Logistics facility
- Strategically located near A10 and the center of Amsterdam
- Near public transport
- 35 dock doors vans
- 8 dock door trucks
- 32 x 22Kw EV Speed Chargers
- Charging capacity: 120 km in 1 hour
- Solar panels on facade and roof
- High insulation value: BREEAM very good
- Indoor terrace & exciting working environment
- Near public transport: Sloterdijk train station and metro 2km away
- Located at the closest industrial area in proximity to the city center
Marijn van den Heuvel | Capital Deployment & Leasing, Director Benelux
Direct +31 (0)20 6551945
Mobile +31 (0)6 11032407
Email: [email protected]