Tilburg is where supply, demand, transport options and growth opportunities all come together. It is an excellent base for businesses across all sectors due to its dynamic residential environment and exemplary infrastructure.
At Vossenberg West II Prologis exclusively holds a large scale land position, readily available to grow its existing platform of high-quality distribution centers in Venlo by an additional 42,000 sqm. Prologis Park Tilburg is already a modern logistics park currently consisting of six distribution facilities with a total area of approximately 400,000 sqm. This is leased to prominent customers such as Coolblue, Ingram Micro, Samsung, ID Logistics, Syncreon and Pantos Logistics.
The development location at Vossenberg West II business park can be accessed directly from Pollux street, the main access road to the planned area. This means that direct access is available to Burgemeester Letschertweg (N260), the new ring road around Tilburg. This location provides excellent access to the national trunk road network in the directions of Waalwijk, Breda, Utrecht and Eindhoven. The barge terminal along the Wilhelminakanaal also means that the location can easily be accessed by water. There is a rail terminal just a short distance away, making the location tri-modally accessible.
|Unit E||Unit F||Unit G||Total|
|Hall||14,135 sqm||11,694 sqm||11,600 sqm||37,429 sqm|
|Office||1,066 sqm||42 sqm||266 sqm||1,374 sqm|
|Mezzanine||1,067 sqm||1,067 sqm||933 sqm||3,067 sqm|
|Total||16,268 sqm||12,803 sqm||12,799 sqm||41,870 sqm|
- Clear height: 12.2 meters
- Column grid: 22.6m x 11.8 meters
- Fire alarm system and K25-ceiling-sprinkler according to NFPA/FM-Global
- Maximum floor load capacity: 50 kilonewton per square meter
- Loading docks (with dock levelers): 40
- Jumbo docks: 3
- Hall entrances: 3
- Heating: high performance HR-heaters 13°
- Lighting: LED
- Warehouse: 200 lux
- Picking zone/Mezzanine: 300 lux
- Office: 500 lux
- BREEAM accredited: Yes
- Architectural exterior office design of open character with high ceilings and large glass areas.
- Main entrance with glass door and clean-off zone
- Reception area finished with ceramic floor tiles.
- Main staircase: representative design and finishes.
- Open plan office with flexible lay out.
- Social/locker rooms and canteen finished with linoleum floor covering (as part of office space).
- Inside walls: metal stud walls finished with white painted fiberglass wallpaper.
- Sanitary rooms equipped with ceramic wall tiles.
- Kitchenette each office floor.
- Aluminum windows with insulating triple pane glazing.
Gina Helmold | Head of Capital Deployment, VP
Tel. +31 (0) 20 655 19 16
E-Mail: [email protected]